This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Paperwork Day Cometh.

T minus one day. Friday is paperwork day! The good kind of paperwork. The kind of paperwork that signals a return to normal.

See right now I am underway, just not making way. I am like a vessel not under command. Red over red on the masthead lights.

However, all this is about to change. After paperwork day I will be making way again. This is good, for the current situation is not very optimal. But all this is ending, with paperwork day.

New things will begin. And here is the best part - I will be able to predict with great accuracy how much money I get every other week! I will have regular hours like a normal person, and from one day to the next I will know what is going on. I will like this.

So it is time to move on. Go with the flow. Let the wind blow where it wants to. See where the road goes. And so on.

I am really happy about all this. I really want to get paperwork day over with right now! I do not want to wait for Friday. I want to get in the vehicle, go to the designated paperwork filling out location, and get this ball rolling!

The process will be a lot of fun. I get to get fingerprinted! I am an expert at being printed. Every "real" job I have had required fingerprints. In fact, this is how I define what a "real" job is. If you did not have to be fingerprinted for your job - it is not a real job.

I think at this point everyone is laughing at the agencies who do not have my prints, because they are so far out of the loop. The other agencies point and laugh and say "look at the Bureau of Indian Affairs! What a bunch of losers! They do not even have Lazy's prints on file!! They have no idea how useless and outdated they are! Let's pretend we are going to invite them to the grown ups table, then say the invitation must have been lost in the mail!".

So yea, I am looking forward; with great excitement, to getting the process completed and going back to fighting morning and afternoon rush hour traffic. I miss that.

Saturday there is going to be a kayak race. I will be out on the water providing communications, logistics, and support for the event. The race benefits the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of South Florida. I will not be in my kayak, I will be in the 19 footer. Should someone taking part in the event require assistance I will be there in my boat to give em a hand.

Most likely all I will be doing is the communication role. I am assigned to one leg of the event, and I will patrol the area. I will periodically report what I see. If someone is in trouble, I will be there to render aid and call for help if need be.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

YEAH FOR PAPERWORK. I'm very happy you will return to normalcy...er, the hours and $$ that is.

So are you changing your title to Sugar Daddy Iguana? It could work...

15:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so now that you have a leg up on the ladder of success can you throw me a rope? Sugah Dadday...yeah

I have my prints on file at a few agencies, and they are so hot...the hottest prints they have in fact

18:31  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Emma - you think you are happy! Man this is a whole lot of stress and anguish GONE!

The extra money is going right to my girl. Her name is Seagull. She is 19 feet long and 8.5 feet wide.

QZ - I will be the low man on the totem pole. But Ill tell you what - if I hear of any openings Ill let you in on them.

00:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home