This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Songs Of My Deeds

I cleaned up my Iguana Music links. The ones that no longer work were deleted. I was able to replace some links - others I was not able to replace. The way the Iguana Music works is with links. The MP3 files are not on any web space I have any control over. I simply find links through Project Play List. So if I can not find links through the play list thing I have to do a little more work.

So needless to say, the selection is somewhat limited. Oh well. With all the broken links gone, I have more open spaces. So I can find new music!

I am up for some kind of award. It seems that songs of my valor have been made, and spread among all the lands.

Monday morning I get a call. Someone wants to know the name of my boat (Seagull) and my registration numbers. Words of my valiant rescue at sea of 4 idiots who were dumb enough to jump off a fishing bridge reached someone who wants to give me a certificate. So I got that going for me. I can adorn some wall with tapestries depicting my deeds.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Cool! Somebody has to rescue the idiots of the world! Congratulations!
I...shit, I just forgot what I was going to say. I think I'm getting as senile as some of the people I assist.

07:08  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hooray for you! I am glad you got recognition for helping the numskulls.

08:23  
Blogger M@ said...

Fuck the certificate. Let them find out where they can buy a large fake key (to the city) to present you.

15:19  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ummm, I'm sorry. I think I got lost. I was for sure this was the Britney Spears official website...Need to recheck my browser...

15:40  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

See, you is a hero.

16:22  
Blogger Jenn said...

I like your music.

Now if they awarded you in beer, that would be something.

PS. Your inappropriate internet game is so wrong. I played it and they said I need to remember the Alamo.

16:52  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

CM - I will frame the certificate and hang it on my wall of valor.

Daisy - I have to wonder what it will say. I could come up with some funny stuff.

M@ - I agree. Fuck the certificate. I should get the golden anchor to Biscayne Bay. Or something.

Dizzy - this used to be the Brittney Spears official website. While she was in rehab I took it over.

Fuzz - I deserve the golden anchor to Biscayne Bay.

Emma - beer would be a perfectly acceptable reward for the magnitude of my deeds. But not just any beer. I get to pick what I deserve. I am very particular with my beer choices.

Actionbell - I am thinking I can work some angles. The Golden Anchor to Key Biscayne would look a lot cooler than even the nicest shiniest stainless steel anchor. Too bad about your dibs situation. I would take something however - just to take something.

20:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if they will ever catch up to you for the certificate when you french kissed the horse?

21:14  
Blogger Lila said...

Good for you, you're a hero!

23:04  
Blogger Blank said...

You're interfering with the Darwin awards, you know.

19:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home