This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Light post today. Cause this is not really a huge blogging day. People are either working or hanging out with friends and/or family and whatnot.

Everyone is posting what they are most thankful for. Well I want to be different. So I will post what I am NOT thankful for.

And I am NOT thankful for the asshole who just drive past the house in some kind of monster truck blowing a TRAIN HORN. It is 12:30 AM here! Respectable people are trying to sleep. Not me of course, but other people. What a turd burglar.

You can safely assume I am thankful for everything else.

I can not say I will make my usual blog rounds today - so you came here and I said Happy Thanksgiving and everyone is happy! This way I do not have to go to a dozen or so blogs and type the same thing at each one. I could cut and paste - but that would be phony. It does not count unless you actually type it yourself. Otherwise, it is like getting someone a Hallmark greeting card and not writing anything in it - even using a rubber stamp to "sign" your name. Tacky.

So anyway without any more BSing around - HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Unless you are not in the USA. Canadian Thanksgiving is some other day I think??? I am not sure.

So Happy Thanksgiving / Happy Thursday November 22 / Friday November 23. There. I think I covered everyone on the planet - even those on the wrong side of the international date line.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I am not thankful for how damn c-c-c-cold it is here! I freeze my ass off ever time I step outside!
Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful that some people actually post things. I will have a recipe in a few days for vegetable chowder. I have to use up a bunch of vegetables.
My personal blog has been real boring lately. But the adventures of Axe Man and his equally warped friends are never boring! Currently Axe has one of those Bachelor type shows where he is looking for Ms. Right--or, more likely, Ms. Right Now.
This is what I do with my spare time...

01:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful my husband didn't see me dump the hot cooked ham in the sink when I was pouring off the extra juice. I'm thankful cranberries come in a can. I'm thankful that only one of those four pop-open canisters of rolls had that weird funky stuff on it. In a few hours, I'll be thankful nobody has food poisoning or is being rushed to the ER...I hope.

16:16  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Well, I am trying to find something to be thankful for in the moment. There is always something. So just as you have your Iguana, I have my golden retriever.

Happy Thanksgiving.

22:15  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

CM - It is nice here. To be honest I could deal with a few degrees cooler weather - but what the hell. It is "windows down AC off" weather now. Perfect.

Karen - all men know about the 5 second rule. If food falls into the sink or on the floor for 5 seconds or less it is still good.

Barbara - I do not really have an iguana. I had one but it was wild and escaped.

00:19  
Blogger Blank said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Lazy Ig. I'm raising my Blue Moon ale in a toast to you. Here's a shot of B&B, too.

01:39  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Scarlet - BLUE MOON??!?!?! I am disappointed. I thought you knew better. Blue Moon is Coors relabeled. When you professed your love for Chimay Blue Label I fell in love. But now I have to reconsider my decision.

02:02  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am thankful that I survived another friggin Thanksgiving. My back is killing me from cooking all that damn food, not to mention the NFL network fucked me out of a football game.

Hope you had a good day Lazy..and you have an enjoyable long weekend. ;)

14:15  
Blogger Blank said...

So, this is where that Blue Moon conversation came from.

And really, WHO in their right mind doesn't love Chimay blue the best of all beers? I'd drink that every day if I could.

01:32  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Dusty - Fuck the NFL Network!

Scarlet - It is hard to say what the "best" beer is. There are too many different styles. You can not really compare a lambic to a pale ale to a wheat beer to Chimay.

23:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home