This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, April 18, 2008

I Knew This Already

So I was at Teri's blog and I came across the seven deadly sins test. My results are PROUDLY posted above. No wonder I rated "high" in pride huh?

Anyway, from greatest to least here is how I rated.

SLOTH - Very High
LUST - High
GLUTTONY - High
GREED - High
PRIDE - High
WRATH - Low
ENVY - Low

Note that I scored almost the same for pride, gluttony, and greed. Lust is the clear 2nd place winner, and sloth is number1.

Of course I already knew this. In fact I am on record telling people that sloth is my favorite deadly sin. Hell I am The LAZY Iguana. Not the active iguana.

Notice how I rated lowest in wrath and envy. Again - not a big shock to me. These two deadly sins require the MOST EFFORT! Being envious and wrathful all the time requires far too much energy. Energy I could NOT spend by being slothful.

Lust is easy. I can be lustful AND full of sloth at the same time. All I need is a beach chair, a beach umbrella, and some beer.

Gluttony and sloth go hand in hand. Apparently my habit of eating a lot of prepared and/or processed foods makes me a glutton. So be it. You know how much effort it takes to cook your own food? A lot - that is how much.

As for greed and pride - who is not greedy and proud? Why are these even "deadly" sins?

Of all the internet quiz things I have encountered, this one is by far the most accurate. Give it a try. See how you rate.

Maybe I will get some anonymous comments from people who I have told in person that sloth is my favorite deadly sin. I am best at it.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I was Medium on Wrath, Sloth and Pride. Low on Lust and very low on Greed, Gluttony and Envy.

Wrath was by far my highest rating, which is pretty accurate because I'm pissed off almost all the time. :)

Thanks for the link, that was fun.

11:29  
Blogger Daisy said...

My favorite sin is Wrath. That is why I like to bite so much. But Gluttony is pretty fun, too.

11:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

You need to play Jimmy Buffet's song here.

21:00  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I was low on lust. I think I'm too slothful and greedy to bother with that sort of thing. I'm also wrathful at heart but luckily for the world am too slothful to carry out any real wrath. I'm a bit of a glutton and kind of proud of it, it seems. And I envy people who have enough money to be really greedy.

23:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home