This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

It Is Better To Do Nothing Than To Make Things Worse

Welcome to Wednesday! Half the week is pissed away, and what have you accomplished?

Chances are you have not accomplished anything. Don't worry about that however. This is the way I look at it.

If I have not accomplished anything, at least I have not made anything worse! Makes me feel better about things.

Accomplishing shit is overrated anyway. Far too much effort is involved. And you may end up making things WORSE

I have decided that my hat light rules. What is my hat light? It is a LED light that clips under the brim of a baseball style hat. When it is on, there is light wherever I happen to be looking . Which most of the time happens to be EXACTLY where I want the light pointed at. And I also have both hands free because I am not holding the light! It is clipped to my hat.

The hat light has proven itself on night fishing trips. It has proven itself when working on rigging wires and crap in unlit areas. It would probably also be useful for working under a car.

It is so useful, I want to get another one. One with RED lights. Red lights do not screw with my night vision. I may also want to get blue lights, for blue does not screw with night vision as bad as white light does. Green light is actually what your eyes are most sensitive to, so a green LED hat light would appear to be brighter than my current white hat light.

Now for something scary! I am to be used in some manner of training exercise. Some sort of cop training thing. I will go out in a boat (not mine) and pretend to be some sort of whatever it is they tell me I am pretending to be. Then the cops will stop the boat, run my ID, search the boat for whatever it is I am supposed to be hiding, and whatnot. I think anyway. This will be the first time doing this. I hope I get to pick what I get to be. Ill pick "Russian Spy". And just to throw the trainees off Ill wear a clown suit. Nobody would EVER expect a spy to be wearing a clown suit!

But hey - FREE BOAT RIDE! Count me in! Don't have to ask me twice. Ill get the chance to do these exercises again. There is apparently a demand for such thing. I may even be able to use my boat for this in the future.

Hey no problem! I do not mind. Anything to help. I get to accomplish something, and not really make things worse off in the process.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I like the idea of the LED hat light. I have an LED light that can be strapped to my head for night hiking and looks really dorky.

06:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you get one that acts as a taser? then you can take care of individuals who make fun of your hat light.

11:58  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Will the cops get to taser you ?
I guess it's not the CIA people. That could get rough.
I got turned against "Baseball Caps" in the army, unfortunatly that's the "official" head gear at work, oh well.

18:43  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

CM - the hat light is great. Everyone needs one.

Doozie - That is a great idea. Ill pass it along to the hat light people. But I do not care if anyone makes fun of it. I know how great it is and that is all that matters.

Fuzz - I should not get tazered. I do not think that is part of the training thing. They just need to use a boat with some people on it to practice boarding procedures. And since volunteers work for free, they like to use volunteers. Cuts back on the overtime.

23:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home