This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Back To Reality

Vacation over! Time to leave Sanibel Island and drive back to Miami.

It is only a 2.5 - 3 hour drive, but it is a world away.

But all things must come to and end. And I am pretty sure the cats want out of cat jail. Cat jail is also known as "a cat size cage at the vet". I am sure they loved that.

There is much work to do once back home. Other than bailing the cats out of jail, there is the usual post vacation stuff to deal with. The boat is a mess. It needs a major cleaning. The inside needs to be scrubbed down really bad.

And then the hull that is in contact with water is covered in marina scuzz. Some strange residue is all over it.

And so on.

It was all fun while it lasted!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Doozie said...

and don't forget visiting all of your faithful blogger friends

02:35  
Blogger Bee said...

Well, you are not the only one suffering from vacationitis, except I never went on vacation, my kids did.

Summer always takes the blogger out of me. Too much to do...come Sept I wonder if school will be spanking me into bloggy seclusion.

02:04  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

The horror of my reality is that taking the 2 weeks off at the beginning of June has me in a 6 hour deficit as far as paid time off--and I have to take 8 days off in August to move my son up to college and do the 2 day orientation for my schooling. Phuck! I am so screwed financially it isn't even funny. Ah well...comes the time you just have to ask for Fuckitol to get by.

02:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home