This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fishing Master

Behold! I have mastered the art of fishing!


No fish were harmed in the taking of this picture. The fish was released and swam away.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's what my son did with the fish he's holding in the picture that my dad so proudly took those many years ago. Son actually had a rather squeamish grin on his face. He knows it's hypocritical to enjoy the consumption of fish quite as much as this family does and yet not enjoy the thought of gutting one.
Hope you got my email. I screwed up when I sent the first one. I sent it to lazyiguana.com instead of .org so if you got two of them, that's why.

00:54  
Blogger M@ said...

Wha? I thought you were African American.

11:56  
Blogger Doozie said...

Do you chew your fingernails?


It'd be nice if you could pull me into town

15:54  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Nice fish. It's always more fun when you actually get one.

18:03  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Lily - I tried to check my mail earlier but could not get to the web server. Ill try again later today!

M@ - now why would you think that? At any rate I am not. I have to use massive amounts of sunblock or else I scorch.

Doozie - I have been known to chew on my fingernails. Mostly while stuck in traffic. You just live too far away! If you were in driving distance then I could take you on a bay cruise! I like bay cruises.

18:03  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Come to think of it, Lazy Iguana does sound like the name of a blues singer, and many of them are black, so I can see where M@ got that image!
I'm always on my son about chewing his nails. It's such a nasty habit--shame! Not a nice habit like picking your ears or something. Not that I ever do that, of course.

02:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home