This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tour Guide

Well so far so good! I have to conduct a tour of Biscayne Bay today. Yea I know - a real arm twist. Actually I offered. Any excuse to use the boat is a good excuse!!! I am all for it.

It will be a blast. Really. I want to do it. Ill have fun.

I know where P Diddy lives. I know where Al Capone used to live. Yes, Capone had a house in Miami. Before he croaked. The house is not his anymore, someone else owns it now.

I also know where a bunch of other crap is at. Plus I can make shit up. Everyone is from Ohio. What do they know about Miami? NOTHING! So I can make shit up. Nobody will know any better.
As Krok says. its all good.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Speaking of making shit up I'm going to have to start making shit up for this dude that keeps bothering me. I wish I were one of those people that can just point blank say "no, not interested, please fuck off," but I'm not. I always play nicey nice and beat around the bush and these buttmunches don't get it that I am not flirting back because I am NOT FUCKING INTERESTED!!! Of course if they hear a person is single they automatically assume that all they have to do is win them over, so I'm going to have to make up some kind of big fat lie about my "boyfriend." The fun part is I get to be really creative.
The thing that gets me is this dude saw my My Space profile that I use as another tool for selling the book. (By the way I get lots of people coming to the book website from here, so thanks!) On my profile I put that I was in a relationship so as to avoid this sort of stupidity. English isn't the guy's first language but I don't think he's operating on the same planet as the rest of us. Hell...why do they always come to me???
Oh by the way...thanks for letting me rant insanely. I just read another one of his inane letters and HAD to get it out of my system. Lily is not impressed when a guy whom she has politely communicated with once then decides to address her as "sexy angel" in the next email. Thankfully not all guys are quite this dumb, or I would have become a nun long ago!

04:56  
Blogger M@ said...

Dude, I just got Verizon broadband mobile access... I can blog from my kayak now.

18:52  
Blogger Blank said...

Tell us all the shit you make up because that will be funny.

11:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home