This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Making Rounds

I made a round on some blogs today. If I missed yours do not despair! I will be there. Later today. And by "today" I mean Sunday. Ill get there! Just give me some time to catch up.

In other news - it is time for another fun filled game of "guess what I forgot at the vacation place"!! Yes you get to guess what it was I forgot while on vacation! And you can win fabulous prizes!

I lied about winning a fabulous prize by the way.

So what did I forget??? Was it.......

1. A Netflix movie I forgot to take out of the DVD player
2. The AC charger for the cell phone
3. My bluetooth (wireless) headset for the phone
4. A pair of pants
5. Beer I left in the fridge
6. My bottle of Flor de Cana 7 year Grand Reserve rum

The answer will be provided tomorrow, unless I forget.

5 Comments:

Blogger Doozie said...

Tis no way in hell you'd forget any sort of alcohol and you don't need pants in this weather. The bluetooth would already be in your truck and you don't need a netflix movie on your vacation. So I'm going with the cell phone charger

15:59  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Actually I did not forget anything. I found the charger in the truck. OOPS!

Now I have to return the charger I bought to replace the one I thought I lost.

01:38  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Darn--and I had just rolled my 12 sided prediction dice, divided the number by six, and come up with the bottle o' rum.

02:03  
Blogger Doozie said...

that was a dirty trick!! oh well, I've already won a prize from you, remember the bug zapper?

11:37  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

CM - I would never forget the rum. On vacation the rum hangs out on the counter top. Right in plain view. So I would notice it.

Doozie - when I wrote the post I thought the charger was gone. It was not in my bag. The phone was connected to the computer USB port to charge it. I later found the charger in the back seat of the truck. After I bought another one.

16:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home