This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Words Of Wisdom

So you are at an Asian place getting food. And when your bill arrives there is a fortune cookie. Even though fortune cookies are an American invention and about as Chinese as my ass is. But whatever.

I derailed my own words of wisdom. It happens often. Trust me.

But the fortune sucks! It is something lame like "you will have great fortune" or Happiness is yours" or something generic and cheesy.

You can ALWAYS make such a lame fortune better by adding "in bed" to the end of it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger M@ said...

My favorite fortune: The use of prophylactics may prevent the spread of H.I.V. and AIDS.

11:21  
Blogger Blank said...

The use of prophylactics may prevent the spread of H.I.V. and AIDS IN BED.

Yes, we always add "in bed" to our fortunes, too.

18:02  
Blogger Unknown said...

Many a year ago my brother went with his class (junior high I believe) to a Chinese restaurant. The restaurant sold these humorous fortune cookies with sayings like "the bathroom is the place where a man can hold his own." My brother and one of his friends wanted to buy a box of the cookies, but their teacher wouldn't let them.

07:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home