This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, August 04, 2008

August 10th

So today one of the critters GOT MY DINNER. Cleo the half wild cat looked the most guilty. I suspect she had something to do with the dinner theft.

Food around here has to be guarded closely. Otherwise something furry steals it. And then I have to find something else to eat.

I have a plan to get even. I am going to steal Cleo's cat food. HA! Take that! Ill steal Cleo's food and eat it and let the cat find something else to eat!

And now that I have seen the plan in writing, it does not seem like such a good plan after all. Ill have to think about some tweaks to the plan. It starts out good, but then the logic of the plan gets all messed up.

In other non-furry critter related news, I have made plans for August 10th. Plans that involve a cat - but one made of fiberglass. There are also aluminum tanks full of compressed air involved in the plan.

So far the idea is that people come here, where the boat is already connected to the truck. Some stuff is loaded into the boat and/or truck, and then I take off to the Keys. Key Largo actually. It is not a very far drive. And hour and a half max.

It shall be a diving trip. This is why the tanks of compressed air come into play. They are kind of important for a diving mission.

I do not know where I am going yet. Ill figure that out later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

That was P.E.'s last hurrah was to come up on the couch and steal one of my chicken drumsticks while I was reaching for something to drink. I felt at first like I had done something to contribute to his demise because I didn't get the drumstick away from him quick enough, but the problem was in fact that P.E. choked because that cat never chewed his food! It wasn't that incident which killed him anyway, it was just that it was the last time he ever ate anything solid.
I once had a cat steal a hot dog from me! It was back in the day when I used to tie one on pretty good. I had a hot dog in a bun sitting on the coffee table and I dozed off. When I woke up the bun was still there but the hot dog was gone and the cat was washing itself. Part of the hot dog was later found under the couch.
By the way, the horrible, evil Hub blog has reopened so my semi-normal friends are not forced to read my psychological sewage should they prefer not to. And it has a great story all about how NOT to do online dating which is quite informative--and more than a little pathetic!

00:53  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Oh yeah--when I was 6 years old I once tried cat food because I loved cats and wanted to do things the way they did them. I do not recommend it! Nor do I recommend going around digging little holes in the yard and doing your business in them. At six I was simply told not to do that any more because it wasn't right. Imagine what would happen if I tried that now! I envision a nice cozy ride in the back of the police car would await me...

00:58  
Blogger M@ said...

A little dumpster diving to solve the food problem? Sounds like fun.

14:39  
Blogger fitzgerald said...

Thanks for the Knot of the Day link. That is too cool.

20:59  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

CM - I saw that the hub was back. It never really went anywhere though. It just went a few days with no new stuff. Cats steal my food fairly often. I should be used to it by now. They like my food more than their food. I am thinking of going vegetarian because cats do not like carrots and shit.

M@ - once I went dumpster diving to feed bears. True story.

Fitzgerald - the fishing knot of the day is cool. If you refresh the blog you get a new knot.

03:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home