This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

People Actually Notice

Yes, people actually notice.

This blog.

Really - they do! I called someone and they mentioned that I had not updated the blog. Imagine that.

You noticed I did not update this blog - but do you comment????? OH HELL NO!!!! Leaving an anonymous comment is too much to ask. I make it very easy to leave comments here. You do not even need to log into anything. Just leave an anonymous comment. 100% anonymous.

But that is too difficult I suppose. I guess I need to make it even easier to leave an ANONYMOUS comment.

Anonymous.

Anyhow I am light years beyond that. I do not really care.

Because my truck allows me to set the cruise control at speeds as low as 25 mph. But why would I want to use cruise control at 30 mph?

Oh....I don't know. Lets just leave it at that. OK!?!?!?!?!?

OK.

Getting back to the issue at hand, people notice this blog. And that makes me feel better. At times.

But I missed Bastille Day. The day a bunch of peasants deduced to storm the Bastille. Those peasants. Thinking they can just storm a royal palace/prison/arsenal.

But they did storm the prison/arsenal. And I imagine they released a bunch of prisoners and got a bunch of guns.

And it was all good. Some kings and queens and shit lost their heads - but whose problem was that????

Not mine.

But seriously - I missed a good party. With FREE BOOZE!!!!!!! FREE BOOZE!!!! And I missed it.

THAT sucks.

There is always next year.

IF I get invited to go somewhere, like for example New Orleans, I should go. Why not.

Note to people that may read this. CALL PEOPLE! Find out where they are. Find out what is going on.

I got nothing to do. I am ready to roll - so to speak.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger psycofolky said...

Holy Shit, finally a blog by a truely sane man. I like the way your mind works buddy. Keep posting, take no crap, miss no parties and always leave the bottle empty!
Peace and love. Psyco'

05:18  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I missed Bastille Day too. But I didn't miss it that much.

17:56  
Blogger M@ said...

My mom was wondering when you were going to update and I was all like, "I don't know, why don't you ask him!?"

21:13  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Folky - Either everyone else is insane, or I am. I choose to believe the former.

Fuzz - Any excuse for a party is a good excuse if you ask me. But that free wine and food and stuff is hard to beat!

M@ - Exactly my point.

22:05  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Everyone except me is insane!
I was always bothered by people who couldn't bother to comment too. But I have decided not to bother myself being bothered. Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck!

00:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home