This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Boring Saturday

I hope you did are not having a boring Saturday, and thought you would stop by here for some wisdom/humor/bullshit/rantings/jibber/jabber/insane scribblings.

Cause there will not be any.

My brain is tired of thinking and has taken a vacation. Who knows when it will be back. Maybe never! Maybe my brain will get on a plane and go to Tahiti and decide that it does not want to go back inside the skull prison attached to my body. It may just stay there!

The American Dollar is still worth something in Tahiti. Or so I have been told. Actually I just made that up. I was not told. In Tahiti they use French Pacific Franc, which is linked to the Euro. So chances are that the US Dollar is still good over there - just not as good as it was.

But all that is not really the issue. Well all of it is not an issue except for the brain on vacation thing.

I have a plan to get the brain to come home. I have baited it with beer and fine rum.

And I am back on news strike. I do not care about ping pong - even if it is an Olympic "sport".

PING PONG IS A GAME!!!! GOT IT!!! NOT A SPORT!!! I have a very simple way to determine what is a sport VS a game.

Can I drink beer while doing this.

If the answer is "yes" it is a game. Examples of GAMES include:

Ping pong, bowling, golf, foosball, air hockey, pinball, pac-man, lawn darts, horse shoes, and the pass out game.

So I do not care what the Olympics call a "sport". They are wrong. Synchronized swimming is NOT a sport and furthermore nobody really gives a shit about it. Yet people will watch it. But only once every 4 years. And then to make it even worse, EVERYONE becomes an expert in javelin chucking, synchronized swimming, diving, ping pong, and a lot of other shit nobody really cares about.

The ONLY sport I intend to watch is womens beach volleyball. The rest of them I could care less about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My brain hurts and has gone missing in action. So far I have spent my saturday watching a rerun of the Freddy Kruger's Nightmares program where a track star ends up beating her boyfriend to death with a trophy. This act is followed by Dad's voice calling "Nikki, you don't have a boy in there, do you?"
The bad 80's hair and clothes make this program especially fun. I remember seeing the bad fashion zombies on a daily basis back in my school daze. Of course my hair looked like that Flock of Seagulls dude, so I really have no room to talk!

07:02  
Blogger Doozie said...

You can drink whilst playing volleyball......

12:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home