This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Upload Your Slogans At Crest.Com

Yea, I saw the commercial. You know the one with that annoying TV chef? BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!!

And a bunch of idiots cheer and clap. At least now we know what this child TV star is doing today!


Traded in the club for a pepper grinder huh?

Anyhow - these are some of my submissions to Crest.Com!!

1. Crest - because it tastes better than rotten teeth!

2. Crest - now with mouth herpes killing agents!

3. Crest - because crystal meth addicts need to brush too!

4. Made in the USA, so why not spend your tax rebate check on the stuff?

5. Crest - Not made in China so you know its 100% lead free!

6. Crest - possibly made in China but tested to make sure it only contains a little lead.

7. Crest - use daily OR ELSE THIS WILL BE WHAT YOUR TEETH LOOK LIKE!
8. Crest - buy a tube then CRAM IT down the throat of your favorite bank CEO!

9. Crest - that minty flavor? ITS NOT MINT!!!! HAAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH!!!

10. Because Frank N. Stein says "Crest sofa king good".

Somehow, I do not think Ill be winning the contest. But they asked! Companies should really not ask me for slogans. I can come up with some you will never EVER forget - but that might not be a good thing marketing wise.

Even if every so-called marketing "expert" says that a memorable slogan is exactly what you want.

Well - you would never forget "now with herpes medicine" as a slogan would you? I would not!

And if you meet someone, and end up at their place, and you see a tube of toothpaste with herpes medicine - you know its probably a good time to leave. Unless it is already too late. In which case you might as well hang out for a few more hours. In for a penny in for a pound.

NOTE - I do not really have a problem with the Crest company - so DO NOT SUE ME!!! I have no money anyway. You would be drilling in a very dry well.

In fact, I use the stuff. Teeth are important. You need them for things like opening bottles and gripping fishing line and holding things and what not.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I have seafood-flavored toothpaste.

10:37  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Sounds yummy. If I tried to brush my cats teeth I would have to donate a pint of blood. It would not go to a blood bank, it would end up on the floor.

The only dental care my cats get is what nature provides, and a diet of dry food. Princess, a cat I found when I was in second grade, lived 20 years and never lost so much as a tooth.

00:07  
Blogger Unknown said...

My dogs have chicken-flavored toothpaste. Maybe I should get Emeril to kick that up a notch.

05:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home