Upload Your Slogans At Crest.Com
Yea, I saw the commercial. You know the one with that annoying TV chef? BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!!
And a bunch of idiots cheer and clap. At least now we know what this child TV star is doing today!
Traded in the club for a pepper grinder huh?
Anyhow - these are some of my submissions to Crest.Com!!
1. Crest - because it tastes better than rotten teeth!
2. Crest - now with mouth herpes killing agents!
3. Crest - because crystal meth addicts need to brush too!
4. Made in the USA, so why not spend your tax rebate check on the stuff?
5. Crest - Not made in China so you know its 100% lead free!
6. Crest - possibly made in China but tested to make sure it only contains a little lead.
7. Crest - use daily OR ELSE THIS WILL BE WHAT YOUR TEETH LOOK LIKE!
8. Crest - buy a tube then CRAM IT down the throat of your favorite bank CEO!
9. Crest - that minty flavor? ITS NOT MINT!!!! HAAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH!!!
10. Because Frank N. Stein says "Crest sofa king good".
Somehow, I do not think Ill be winning the contest. But they asked! Companies should really not ask me for slogans. I can come up with some you will never EVER forget - but that might not be a good thing marketing wise.
Even if every so-called marketing "expert" says that a memorable slogan is exactly what you want.
Well - you would never forget "now with herpes medicine" as a slogan would you? I would not!
And if you meet someone, and end up at their place, and you see a tube of toothpaste with herpes medicine - you know its probably a good time to leave. Unless it is already too late. In which case you might as well hang out for a few more hours. In for a penny in for a pound.
NOTE - I do not really have a problem with the Crest company - so DO NOT SUE ME!!! I have no money anyway. You would be drilling in a very dry well.
In fact, I use the stuff. Teeth are important. You need them for things like opening bottles and gripping fishing line and holding things and what not.