This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

And So It Begins

It looks like the first sustained cold snap of the season has begun.

And let me tell you - it is nice. The air outside is crisp and cool. And it will stay this way. Two more cold fronts are on the way.

Hell - it may even get cooler.

This is a very good omen. For me. Because I live in a sub-tropical zone. If you live in a temperate zone - then it is probably very bad news for you.

I hope you like shoveling snow!

Ill have better material soon. This time of year I always get better material. Maybe it is the egg nog.

OK OK it IS the egg nog. I like to kick it up a notch with spiced rum. Or regular rum. Or whatever I have on hand.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I usually do not like spiced rum.

00:04  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I like Myer's, but Captain Morgan is for wimps.

19:46  
Blogger Econo-Girl said...

Cold snap? What is the temp there, 70 degrees?

05:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home