This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Florida Keys

I have determined that the missing keys are somewhere in Florida. So this limits my search area somewhat.

But today I will be able to spend a good portion of the day searching. I plan to search everything and everywhere. Because I need the blasted things for this weekend.

If not then plan B. Ill need a drill for the trailer lock. Maybe the Sawz All. The Sawz All is the best power tool ever. If you have something that needs to be cut apart - the Sawz All is for you.

In other news - there is no other news. Things are quiet and very boring here.

I hope I can find the keys. Otherwise - what a mess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I have often had missing key problems, when the cats knock them off the coffee table into a box or something. Fortunately, I don't believe that my keys have ever been teleported to Florida.

07:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home