This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, December 08, 2008

No Shots

As what is supposed to be dry and crusty turns into a warm liquid that will not stop dripping, a thought runs through my head.

Maybe it would have been a good idea to stop at the drug store that was advertising flu shots on the sign outside the store.

But no. I did not do that. Why should I? The flu? Who gets that?

Also, it is not like I have been living anything other than the life of a hermit. Have I been going out? No. Well there was the holiday party thing I went to Friday. But that was Friday!

I was fine Saturday. I was fine for most of Sunday. But not for all of Sunday.

And so here I sit. I lack tissue paper, so I have to use the sleeves of my shirt. Wondering what the evolutionary reason for liquid snot that drips out of your nose is.

I have a small supply of Alka-Seltzer Cold Plus. That is some good shit. At least it works for me. Keeps me functional.

So that I may spread my pestilence around to those who do not hold my favor.

4 Comments:

Blogger M@ said...

Oh, man. I need to get my shot, too.

11:26  
Blogger Doozie said...

Oh my gawd, stop being a pussy and get your ass to the store for pills. Dont sass me MAGGOT

14:14  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

We recommend honey and white lickr.

17:42  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

M@ - get it soon. OR ELSE!

Doozie - I actually go for the Alka-Seltzer stuff. It can keep me functional under most conditions. But not this time.

Fuzz - I do not think I could drink anything. Which is not normal.

20:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home