This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

A Good Excuse For A Party.

I could give a shit less about the super bowl. Really. Big whoop. A bunch of men wearing tight spandex pants tackling the man with the ball. Not exactly my thing.

But what the hell. Any excuse for a party is a good enough excuse for me.

So - without any more to do - its time for........

The 2009 Tour de Bar. Its kind of like the Tour de France. Well not exactly. It is NOT in France. It does NOT go over mountains. It does NOT take multiple days. It does NOT require peak physical conditioning. Come to think about it - it is not like the Tour de France at all.

But it DOES involve bicycles. And bars. And drinking. You start off in the morning (11 AM) at the first bar. You have one or more drinks - then ride to the next bar. Then repeat the process. The tour has 5 stops - then ends at someones house in time for the stupid bowl.

It should be amusing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You hit the nail on the head! I don't give a shit about foo-bah, but I love an excuse to celebrate. Though I am broke, so I will celebrate by sleeping if possible. Or eating natural cheesy poofs. I tend to look for an excuse to do that.

02:26  
Blogger TLP said...

I'm not a football fan either. But...I confess I do like the commercials. Some of them anyway.

14:57  
Blogger Doozie said...

you do'nt love me anymore, my heart is broken

18:47  
Blogger M@ said...

The only football game I watched all year.

21:15  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Lily - I hear you there. I could give a shit less about sports as well.

TLP - I did not pay much attention to the commercials. They sucked too.

Doozie - why would you think a thing like that?

M@ - Me too. I really only watched the last quarter. Some of the people at the party were happy - some were upset - and I did not give a shit.

01:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home