All Signals Are.....Uhhhhh....Maybe?
So the great planned July 4th boat trip is currently on a "maybe" status. The forecast is questionable.
It has pretty much been raining every day. Lots of lightning too - which really is the dangerous thing. I can rig a rain shelter on the boat using tarps and shit, but creating a safe refuge from lightning is another story.
So right now the plan is a go. The idea is to put the boat in the water early, then collect the crew later.
If there is to be afternoon rain storms, Ill find a safe place to hide. Then they can pass by, and I will be able to anchor someplace and watch fireworks.
That is the plan anyway. It remains to be seen how it all pans out.