This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Nautical Code Flag Post

I am thinking of flying these signal flags this weekend when I am out on my boat



[image] [image] [image] [image]

[image] [image]

[image] [image] [image] [image]

[image] [image] [image] [image]

Click HERE for the letters each flag stands for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry--I'm too damn lazy and easily confused to figure it out!

00:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stuff on North Captiva, sounds like you enjoy Florida more than you claim

17:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home