This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Single Digits!

So, you may have noticed that my cruise countdown thingie is down to single digits. Nifty.

And now you know why I put it here! To remind myself. You see, being as lazy as I tend to be I will put off packing till the last minute. It is more fun this way! It is like a game. Here are the rules.

1. DO NOT make a list of stuff you need.
2. Try to put off packing for as long as possible.

That is about it. The way you "win" the game is:

1. Not forgetting anything you need.
2. Not being late to your flight / cruise / whatever.

It is a fun game. You wait as late as possible, pack as fast as possible, and try to not forget anything too important. I am pretty good at this game, last time all I forgot was socks. No big deal - I just washed the same pair every night in the sink using my body soap. It all worked out. Sort of.

At any rate - the countdown is there so I do not wake up at 10 or 11 AM on the 24th and then remember that I have to be at the Port Of Miami before 3 PM that day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Econo-Girl said...

Leisure Lad and myself signed up for a cruise which I should cancel since I am unemployed now. Just haven't had the heart to do it.

09:56  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

GO! You already paid for it! Just lay off the video poker and you will be fine. The room is paid for, the food is paid for, and the fruit punch is free!

If you cancel the cruise, the terrorists win! You would not want that to happen now would you?

10:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home