This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Hu's In China?


My vast network of spies and analysts have been working overtime for a long time on this video. So that means you HAVE TO watch it. Notice how I typed "have to" in all caps. That means it is important.

The video is a re-creation of a Bush briefing held in March of 2003. At the time, China "elected" a new president. And by "elected" I mean they had a raffle. NO WAIT! That is not it. By "elected" I mean a few men gathered behind closed doors and picked a new president. But that NEVER happens here in the USA so we do not have to worry about that.

As far as my secret sources can tell, this re-creation is 100% accurate. That is why I could not get this video posted here sooner. You can either have "quick" or "accurate" - but not both. But what the heck, better late than never huh?

I need to light a fire under the asses of my spy network. Those guys are really starting to work too darn slow!

6 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Pretty damn funny!

17:38  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Yea. When working under my close supervision my spies can be pretty darn funny.

20:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do these body Thetans make me look fat?

21:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I'm sorry, wrong blog.

21:11  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Ask Tom Cruise. He is the only one who can see body thetans.

And say "hi" to Doug for me :)

22:42  
Blogger Econo-Girl said...

Great video.

06:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home