This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back In Miami

But only for a day. I drove back Monday night and arrived at about 0130.

Now if you recall, three cats were left here with food and water and stuff. The boxes were ugly scary. Horrible. So I had to do some scooping. One box is self sifting so that was easy. Lift the sifting thing up, dump the stuff in it in the toilet. Flush.

And clog the toilet up.

The other two boxes require manual scooping with the plastic litter scoop thing. The clumping litter is great - but it clogs the toilet if you use too much. And I clogged the toilet. But it sort of flows and whatever - at least the boxes are not ugly anymore.

My formerly red truck is now brown, gray, and black with little streaks and blotches of yellow and orange here and there. The drive across Alligator Alley that runs right through the Everglades resulted in a lot of bug death. I think I killed all the bugs in the State. So now the Florida Everglades is 100% bug free thanks to me. Whatever managed to live I will go back for. I got two more treks across the State to make at night.

The reason for the early return home for a day is to go to a cocktail reception on board a French Navy Vessel. It is in Miami for the day, and I happen to know some people. Anyhow - I am going to do that. It will be cool.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should take pictures of yourself on the cocktail ship

20:39  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I dislike cat boxes, but they are better than catshit everywhere else.
Once we planted greenbeans in the place where we dumped the thing, they were phenomenal.

21:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J'espère qu'il y aura quelques marins féminins français qui tamponneront la plate-forme avec toi.

21:54  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Doozie - I got photos of the ship. And when another French Navy ship comes to port I will get invited aboard again.

Fuzz - cat boxes are horrible. But they are better than cat squat everywhere. At least you can get the cats to go in a place you want them to go in. I am going to try to train Skipper to use t he toilet.

Krok - I hear you man. There were not many chicks on board.

23:48  
Blogger RC said...

i'm glad they have not developed a scratch and sniff blog widget, because frankly this post has too many smells i can't handle.

01:47  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Eu D' Cat Box. I am going to market it.

05:23  
Blogger Unknown said...

Try driving through millions of butterflies...its sad and also messy.

Don't tell me about litter boxes.. :P

05:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

PS..congrats on the swanky cocktail reception.

05:27  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Dusty - it was really neat. I was able to lean on the rails and watch people going by on the ICW in their recreational boats look at me on board a Navy Ship. Of course holding a glass of wine or champagne. A very large French Flag was flying at the stern. It was cool. I hope to be able to do this again sometime.

14:20  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I line my litter boxes with those cardboard Wonder Boxes wrapped in a plastic cat box liner. My cats have acid for urine so it's the only way to keep the piss smell to a minimum. As it is, I still wouldn't entertain. First and foremost, I live in a trailer. Second, I'd have to do nothing but clean to keep the house from smelling like animals (after living here for six years I'm pretty sure the smell has permeated even the walls) and I'm not that motivated of a housekeeper even when I'm not praying for a moment of blessed sleep, staring at the TV or blogging instead of cleaning.

04:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home