This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, July 16, 2007

A Bunch Of Random Words

I learned something today.

Swimming is hard work. Even if there is just a slight current, swimming against it causes foot cramps. And sometimes leg cramps. But I learned a long time ago in scuba class how to deal with that. Grab the ends of your fins, and pull them towards your body. Thats it. No problem.

The snorkeling mission went over well. There were a lot of fish. I saw some coral. And a tarpon. I found the reef.

Some other time, when I have dive tank holders installed in the boat there will be a full fledged diving mission.

I am too tired to type anymore. Unless you just want to see a random jumble of words.

By the way why do people say "random jumble"? Can't you just say "jumble"? Is there such a thing as a well ordered non random "jumble"?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I'm tired too, but I wanted to ramble jumble.

Does that hurt?



Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

01:23  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I really need to start swimming again. It's good exercise. I'd probably do it more often if I could still afford to go to the adults only gym--nudge nudge wink wink.
Seriously 24 Hour Fitness worked well for me because a) they are open 24 hours and b) there weren't a bunch of damn carpet rodents in the pool when I wanted to do laps!
The problem is c) membership costs $40 a month and I don't have it!
Ah well...
No oceans near enough to here to go diving, I'm afraid.

06:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

non random jumble= asdfjkasdfjkasdfjk
random jumble= ajf8bnhvh4fjfhvkajklsdj48tyvjny58y tgvgcjklacvjkvh ncdjef98yffhdh8v8h8hvh?

16:38  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lazy..are you feeling refreshed yet?

16:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

How big was the Tarpon?

You need some crack to keep you awake.

20:23  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Emma - If you get tired enough, nothing hurts.

CM - swimming is great exercise. I know this because I got a little winded much faster than I expected. There were times I had some trouble keeping up with my snorkeling partner, but of course I could not let her know that. I am a good actor.

Dusty - as always! Refreshed as a......uhhhhh....can I make a joke about the amount of vacation Bush takes?

Actionbell - it was a wild and crazy weekend. I need more of those.

Krok - the tarpon was a pretty good size. At least 4 or 5 feet. It was hard to tell it swam away before I could measure it.

21:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home