This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lots Of Stuff To Do

Preparations for the annual migration to the west coast of Florida have begun. It is time to go off to Sanibel Island, which is located by Ft. Myers. It is a short drive. No big deal.

And of course, the boat power trim motor is leaking fluid. Hydraulic fluid. Is that not the best or what? There is probably not time to fix it. So I plan to just put more fluid in the thing and see what happens. If it dies it dies. Who needs it anyway?

I watched some more movies. So more reviews!

The Black Hole - actually a decent science-fiction movie. Back in its day, the special effects were considered to be great. And the movie has its own overture. Three tail whips. Maybe even 4.

City Of Ghosts - sucks. I just could not get into this movie. 2 tail whips. Skip this one. Boring.

I need to get scuba tank mounts for the boat. The ones I want to get are made by Sea Sucker. They use suction cup mounts to stick to a smooth surface. The suction cups are super heavy duty. Each one can hold several hundred pounds. The nice thing about them is they do not require any drilling and I can put them in or take them out as needed. The bad thing about them is the cost. But whatever I end up with I need to get something. I know at least one person who I can dive with. The snorkeling trip went well enough. There are a few places I want to hit up. There are a lot of shallow reefs, and some other cool stuff in water less than 60 feet deep. Like old army tanks. And a Boeing 737 artificial reef. And stuff. Very cool.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Have you seen Run Lola Run? You must get it, if you haven't. I just saw that again and I forget how darn good it is....

16:45  
Blogger Herr Krokodil said...

The Lazy,

I'd be lost without my power trim. Don't try to lift it by hand or you will be visiting the chiropractor.

Are your rich parents on Sanibel?

20:40  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Emma - Run Lola Run is available on Netflix as a "watch it now" movie. So I will watch it now, but later. Does that make sense?

Krok - The power trim is very nice. Even if you have trim tabs, which I do not. The pump leaking fluid is exactly what I need right now. Nobody lives on Sanibel. My parents bought a week in a time share a zillion years ago when that kind of thing was affordable.

22:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

So how long are you going to the island for Lazy?

Will you blog from there?

Please advise..and thanks for the lol over at my blog regarding your cats and their reaction to Bush :P

01:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home