This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Did It Again

Once again, I managed to do nothing to get ready to leave. Nothing. As in not a thing.

Dusty wanted to know what the cat plan is. Well there are 5 cats living here now. The cat boarding place wants $10 per day per cat. This results in a lot of money.

So what I am going to do is take advantage of the facts. Two cats are pigs, three are nibblers. Fred the fat ass is a pig. And Sake the long haired Siamese looking cat is a little bit of a pig. So they are going off to the boarder. The other three cats (Gigi, Skipper, and Cleo) are going to hang out here. I will leave them with a lot of food and water - and clean boxes. They should be OK. Except that Skipper is very playful. Cleo and Gigi are adults. Gigi hates all other cats. Cleo likes to be left alone. So Skipper is going to drive the two other cats insane. But that is their problem. $30 a day is a lot of money. So the adult cats will learn to play with Skipper.

I have to put Fred the fat ass and Sake away, or else they will eat all the food and the other cats will starve.

And I may have to come home for a day anyway. I may have some event to attend. A very cool event. It will be worth the return home. So during that time I can see how everyone is getting along. No problem.

Next post will be from Sanibel Island. Maybe even later today!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Cats are easy. Dogs are impossible.

12:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you pack your prosthesis?

20:54  
Blogger Dave said...

The lazy,

Did you lose a leg in the war effort?

Have fun in Sannibel. That is one wide beach with lots of shells. Don't forget the crocs.

21:46  
Blogger Dave said...

Oops, I didn't mean to post as buckwheat. That blog is just there to make someone mad.

21:47  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

TLP - The cats are easy. Leave em with food, water, and a clean box and they take care of themselves. Dogs are too stupid to do this.

Doozie - I probably forgot that.

Buck - Sanibel has the shells. Not as many as there used to be. I remember back 25 years ago there were tons of shells. And more fish too. People always fuck things up.

22:36  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I used to have a friend that would come in and make sure my cats had food and water if I had to go away for a few days. The dogs always had to be boarded.
I say "used to" because I have no idea what happened to this friend. Her phone number changed and so I sent her a card. It was returned by the post office. Sometimes people do just pick up and leave, but she had a lot of stuff and a lot of cats. That must have been a hell of a chore to move!

04:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home