This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, July 13, 2007

No Idea

I had an idea for a post today. But then I forgot what it was. Maybe if I just type crap it will come to me? Who knows.

I watched Return Of The Killer Tomatoes. It was a very good B movie. It was a spoof of itself in a way. They knew it was a low budget B movie. So it had really bad acting. I think the actors were acting bad on purpose. They made fun of their own special effects. There is even a joke about running out of money and having to do product placement. So if you really REALLY like bad 80s B movies, you have a problem. So I will rate it as a B movie. I mean, you know it is going to be cheesy just by the title. So as a B movie, and compared to such winners as "Killer Clowns From Outer Space" and "Plan 9 From Outer Space" this gets 3 tail whips. Remember my B movie scale is not the same as my A movie scale. 3 tail whips on the B movie scale can not really be converted. If you have any tolerance for low budget flicks, you may like Return Of The Killer Tomatoes. If not then do not bother. You will want to go postal.

And speaking of going postal, here is a wonderful device someone invented.


It seems to be something a deer hunter would use. I can think of more than one HUMAN that deserves to have this device used on them. Can you?

Talk about ripping one a new hole! OUCH! Who the hell thinks up these kinds of things?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one of those and would like to use it on Doozie.

09:33  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

The device is something right of a B horror movie featuring a guy wearing a mask of human skin and running around with a chainsaw.

Who the hell thinks up shit like that???

17:38  
Blogger Herr Krokodil said...

The Lazy,

When I have blockage I think I'd rather have the Doc use this instead of his finger. I bet Dirty would go wild over this thing.

21:21  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

So now hunters add insult to injury by firing a butt plug up the deer's butt? That's just wrong!

22:25  
Blogger M@ said...

'We look forward to demonstrating that blacks stealing stuff adds a dollar to the price of goods that the whiteys pay for."'

And then the Chinese lower the price of goods so we probably would have broke even anyway without ANY of those Jews.

Just saying.

23:23  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Krok - I think I would rather the doctor use salad spoons.

CM - EXACTLY! What the hell is up with people and their obsession with sticking things up asses?

Matt - What? Yo dude - whatever you are smoking I want a pound!

01:56  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Ummm, not quite sure what to say about that rather painful looking device ....
Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and apologise for not being around lately. Seems you have been busy .... 17 unread posts by you listed on my Google Reader ... gosh !!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Take care, Meow

10:27  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Meow - I hope your vacation went well. The photos you post from the other side of the planet are always cool to look at.

Kristen - I do not even read my blog first thing after waking up. I pee first.

13:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home