This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

What Is Going On

So someone threatened to stab me if I do not disclose more stuff. But I can't disclose more. Because I do not know who reads this. There could be spies. Or maybe I am just paranoid?

Anyhow I need to find gainful employment. I have a few options on this front. A few leads. They are not super promising, but whatever. I do not want to go into too much detail, but the leads are for various companies that operate in Miami. Tourism related, of course. Everything here is tourism related. But I need something, the current situation is more like "getting by employment" than "gainful employment". One can only get by for so long. But at any rate, something will come up sooner or later. There is not much point in getting all wigged out over something that I do not have a lot of control over.

And then there is the other stuff. Do not know what is going on there really. Ill figure it out later. When I get back from the other side of Florida.

But at least I have someone do go diving with. That is good. I liked going diving, but I lost contact with dive buddies years ago. All my lame ass friends either do not swim or have no interest in breathing compressed air underwater. But whatever - in my boat crew training classes I made a new friend who does want to breathe compressed air underwater. And she has two friends who are supposedly also chicks. Yea, it is going to be REALLY hard to talk me into launching the boat. I am far too easy. But the boat is really not that hard to deal with. I can get it in and out of the water alone very easily. I knew there was a good reason not to get a larger boat. My old boat was pretty easy at the ramp, this new boat is even easier.

And lastly, if you are going to be in Miami next weekend I will post something you can do on Saturday for free. Family friendly here. More on this as soon as I can find a press release so I am not divulging secret information. But the public is welcome.

I am out of here Friday! The computer is going with me and the timeshare has free high speed internet access so there will be photos. And stuff.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank-fucking-God you have free highspeed at the condo.

I couldn't deal with no Lazy for any length of time.

Whats going to happen to Le Cats??? You haven't mentioned them in regards to the trip.

02:45  
Blogger carl r said...

Good luck on the job front.

10:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

I didn't know you were job challenged. If only you were black or a woman.

I traded in my Ford Explorer today for a Ford Explorer. I like the rough ride.

21:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this about a time share? and what is this about chicks that want to dive with you? could there be time share romance in the air?

22:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, my pc did not freeze up when I loaded your site today, did you do something?

22:15  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Dusty - I got a cat plan. Sort of. Gigi is going to hate the plan.

Carl - Ill be OK. I suppose.

1 Adam 12 - I got some good leads. The job situation will be corrected soon. Its all good, or so they say.

Doozie - I did nothing to my site. Maybe it was some Blogger thing? The time share is just something I get to go to for one week a year. But old people are there too. The old people bought the week and pay for the maintenance fees so I can not kick em out. I am just happy to have dive buddies again and am not really thinking about anything else.

02:09  
Blogger Jenn said...

diving with chicks no less. :)

By the way, No Man's Land on your sidebar? One of Mr. Coffee's favorite movies. Excellent pick, can't wait to hear what you think?

00:03  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I won't stab you. But I may stab my ex husband if he doesn't find gainful employment--or at least public assistance--sometime soon. Then he can share the "wealth" of his Quest card and help me pay for his ravenous 17 year old son's food bills!

04:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home