This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Poll

I moved the new and improved Iguana Music list to the sidebar where the old Iguana Music thing used to be. I do not know if I like it there. Yea it fits in the sidebar now, but it is all scrunched up and stuff now.

So today's daily poll question which is not here every day is this. What is better, the music list in the sidebar, or the list where it was?

Oh yea. I added some Def Leppard for someone, and some Bangles for someone else. And I was going to add some Kiss for someone else but then I broke the website and I got a "temporary error" message. So I will try again later. But I hope the Def Leppard makes people feel better. Cause I picked out happy songs. I guess.

THIS JUST IN! The Kiss link works now. So disregard all that other stuff.

Another thing, Jenny/867-5309 is not a good theme song for your blog. It is actually a sad song really, if you listen to the lyrics. Some poor guy is so pathetic and lonely that he drunk dials a number he saw written on a bathroom wall. Sad. Do people really do that? I always thought that you would put fake numbers on the wall. Like the jerkwad in advertising who thought up MENS ROOM ADS! You put his cell number on the wall and write "for a good time call (insert chick name here), 305-867-5309" or something. So the jerk gets drunken calls all night and has to change his number and move to Siberia. Someone who shall remain linkless will know what I am talking about here.

And now I shall switch topics seamlessly to men's room ads. See how I just worked this seemingly unrelated topic into this post? I have mad skillz. Chicks dig mad skillz. But they hate idiots who spell words with a Z when they really call for a S. So my bad spelling cancels out my mad skillz bonus pointz. The end result is that I have a lot of spare time. A LOT. Tons. More than you can possibly imagine. But if I learn to spell properly, then I could become VERY busy. In a parallel universe maybe.

Now it used to be that in this crazy commercial world we live in at least a man could take a piss without being assaulted by ads. Well those days are GONE! Some creative genius asshole came up with the idea of putting ads on the wall, right where you have to look when you are draining the dragon. So I am taking a leak, and thinking "wow! The new AT&T has an improved network! Maybe I should switch my service". Really now - are establishments so hard up for cash that they have to put ads on the walls of the can? Just horrible. If the ads were just a little bit lower, I may just wizz on them. Take that the new AT&T! My stream of justice shall teach you a lesson!

I think I may have adult ADHD. I can not seem to stay with one topic for more than a few minutes. This is a recent development really. I used to be able to stay focused for longer periods of time. My brain was like a laser. But now it is more like a flood light. All over the place.

By the way, this is when the Kiss link started to work. In case you were wondering. But instead of changing what I already wrote I just added an update. So there.

I can put 20 more songs in the play list and then it is full. I will have to edit it and take out some crappy songs, or maybe just create another play list and have Iguana Music 1 and 2.

Please do not forget about the poll. Or do. Whatever. It really does not matter. I am starting to like the new and improved Iguana Music where it is.

I am thirsty and require some fizzy water. Dry fizzy water from Canada. Except it is not from Canada. I should sue the Canada Dry company for false Country of origin labeling. But they do make great seltzer water. I have really cut back big time on soda. I almost never drink that stuff anymore. When I want something fizzy that is not beer, I go for the carbonated water stuff.

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger cathouse teri said...

Aw.. you are so sweet! I don't remember the last time a man did something so sweet for me! *BIG KISS* (and I'm a really good kisser!)

16:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice that you are finally admitting your habit of going all over the place, I really appreciate that. Also, thanks for the DF music, I do love them. Their hair is rad.

As for whatever else you said, I can't remember.

22:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, I think you are over reacting to the "girls don't like the Z letter" thing. Girls correct me if I'm wrong

22:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

That flood light analogy really hit home. I'm blaming mine on age. You just need sex.

22:17  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Teri - not a problem. I have 21 more songs I can add before the play list is full.

Doozie - Def Leppard was a good band for its time. I think they would just be laughed at today. The band had better hair and makeup than a lot of chicks. Chicks want someone who will have a decent job. If you can pull that off without being able to spell then no problem. Otherwise - problem. Nobody wants to be po.

Krok - I need a lot of things.

23:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo lissen up Homes! I got mad skillz and I be rezentin' what you be reprezentin' when you say the hizzoes ain't down with the playa's that can use the letter z fo shizzle ma nizzle!

00:53  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Pardon the annoyance--I went to get a drink of water and while I was gone, Zack Crackajack got in and used his mad skillz to post his comment.
I think I like the music icon where it was before. I have a hard time seeing what it is right now!
Def Leppard is still a great band in my opinion, but I'm glad they don't wear all the makeup any more. They weren't as bad as some, though. I always liked the 80's hard rock but I really wanted to tell some of those glamour boys "if I was to go for you, I'd feel like a lesbian!" I know they spent a lot more time on their makeup than I do!

00:56  
Blogger Unknown said...

It didn't look right on my sidebar..so I left it up at the top, in the middle. My music box I mean..

You have some unusual musical tastes..one doesn't necessarily move you to the next one does it? :)

03:13  
Blogger Jenn said...

I noticed you linked me and I'm so honored, I might just pop out another offspring and name him Iguana, just because...even though it's scientifically impossible.

I like the player in the sidebar. Purple even matches.

867-5309 is not a good avatar. It makes you wonder really if that Jenny was a "Penelope" type. I think she was.

I just fixed Ray of Light on my playlist. It is NOT Madonna, just a wannabe. I hate that. I do love The Ocean by Led Zepp. I love to crank that song up and play air guitar or pretend to play Mr. Coffee's new Ibanez bass.

19:37  
Blogger Tethered Iguana said...

wow, i just left this incredibly insightful comment about urine cakes and it was deleted by blogger...

anyway, i shall attempt to recreate it...

in response to your comment:
Now it used to be that in this crazy commercial world we live in at least a man could take a piss without being assaulted by ads.

What about that company that logo's URINE CAKES! I would have liked to have been in that Board room as they all decided to vote "yes" to the idea of putting their corporate kiss on a freakin' URINE CAKE!! So it can be assualted 24/7 by the unrelenting streams of dragons old and young and collect the fallen hairs of the aforementioned dragons. (BTW: what is up with the hairs stuck to the urine cakes..?? so many.. it's obvious there are guys losing hair above and below, you know what i'm sayin?).

13:48  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

CM - I never fully got the gig hair and makeup thing of the 80s. I guess maybe it was due to all the excellent (and cheap) drugs?

Dusty - sometimes one music choice leads to another. Sometimes not. Really the list is fairly random. I need some Mozart.

Emma - I finally put up the ling because I got tired of typing in the URL and then having to go into my history to drag it up again. The link is much easier to deal with. I also noticed that Ray Of Light was not the real Madonna. I may delete it and re-steal it.

Tethered - I have seen the ads on the pisser cakes. But they are easy to ignore. But a sign at eye level on the wall behind the pisser is impossible to ignore. There is simply nothing else to look at. I try to not notice all the loose hairs everywhere.

15:57  
Blogger cathouse teri said...

I might be disinclined to accept an invitation to a "dinner with skillz" from a man.

19:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home