This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Boring Post

I got two more Netflix selections in the mail Saturday. And it seems I watched them both. Sometimes I do this. Sometimes I watch the movies as soon as I get them, and sometimes they hang out here for a while.

Case and point - Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas has been here for a few weeks now.

Anyhow I got Futurama The Movie: Bender's Big Score and The Patriot.

Bender's Big Score - if you like the Futurama series, you will probably like this movie. If you thought Futurama sucked - do not bother. As I happen to be a fan of the series I liked the movie. 4 tail whips.

And now...The Patriot. This is one of those predictable formula movies. Some guy does not want to fight, but then some shit happens, and he gets pissed off, decides to fight, and kicks ass. But does the dude get killed in the end? I do not know. The movie is still playing now. I am watching and typing at the same time.

Set in colonial times, it is a fictional account of the Revolutionary War. With Mel Gibson - only this time no blue and white face paint. I think I know which side wins the war even before the movie ends.

Three tail whips. After all, it is a formula movie. I suppose it is hard to make a war movie that is anything else. The final battle scene is starting now. I think the British end up on the short end of the stick.

And now - the climatic end! Will the hero use a flag pole to kill the main asshole, or does the hero get sliced up in a sword fight? Who knows. Either end would fit the formula.

I do not want to give away then ending. As if this is possible. The British do not win the war in the end. OOPS! Might have given the ending away.

But that is about all for today. This is the boring post. The last post was a shitty post.

I detect a pattern here. Lets hope it does not hold.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I love Futurama so that sounds like the movie for me. I'm always tired so the others would probably put me to sleep, even if they're interesting. I can fall asleep to almost anything. I've fallen asleep while watching James Bond. And hockey games. Both of which I actually enjoy. I haven't watched any hockey this year because it's too frustrating to fall asleep during a game and miss the action. Just give me a lap blanket and my prunes and call me Granny Geezler!

08:13  
Blogger M@ said...

Yesterday, I bought an s-video cable and finally integrated my PC fully into the home stereo and television, as I had only done the audio previously.

Can't stop streaming Netflix films to my television. W/ my plan, I get unlimited movies per month from a selection of 6,000 of the 70,000 library they have.

Not bad!

11:26  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

CM - you may like Bender's Big Score. I enjoyed it more than The Patriot. At least Bender's Big Score never tried to play itself off as some sort of historical account of anything. Not that The Patriot did either, but they also never tried to say otherwise.

M@ - I can not get the "watch it now" thing to work on the backup computer. It worked on the Toshiba, but that thing is not feeling well. The backup computer runs the same OS and the same Windows Media Player and the same Internet Exploder - but for some reason watch it now will not work. Another reason why the next computer WILL be a Mac.

14:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

Do you have any videos of hot Cubans?

Matt left a link on my blog of a hot Indian. I challenge you to find a hot Cuban.

15:05  
Blogger Blank said...

THE BAD GUY IN THE PATRIOT IS SO HOT!

I mean, he is the hottest bad guy ever. I wish he'd pillage my village. (I know it's not funny, but it cracks ME up).

He's also Lucious Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies, and he's just as hot there.

Did I mention he is so HOT?

17:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home