This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Photograph Monday!

Welcome to the first ever installment of Photograph Monday! I have nothing else so this is as good as anything else I can make up on the fly.

Krok will like these photos. I think. Anyhow here it goes!!!! All photos featured in Photograph Monday were taken Saturday.

At anchor.


At night with my newly installed lights on


More lights at night.


I have lights in the center console and under the top. Here are some shots with just the top lights on.


And.....


Thus concludes Photograph Monday.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hey, the boat looks great ... bet it's heaps of fun.
Thanks for commenting on my blog ... sorry I haven't been around more.
Hope life's treating you well.
Take care, Connie xx

06:55  
Blogger TLP said...

Being out on the ocean in a small boat at night is too scary for me.

20:31  
Blogger Doozie said...

I think you missed one angle....the complete underside

02:49  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Meow - I needed more light in the boat. I may have gone over the top.

TLP - I was in a quiet protected lagoon. Glass flat water. Once out of the lagoon I was close enough to the seaport that there was plenty of light to see by.

Doozie - I actually have a plan for that :)

02:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

That is a very sharp boat. I like the light idea. I'm not scared of many things but I'm scared of being on the water at night.

You had better be careful that the homies don't strip that thing now that you have it looking so hot.

Hey are they stealing catalytic converters down there. Up here they are targeting trucks.

21:31  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Krok - I added more lights in the t-top just today. It is a lot brighter now. I have two more lights to put in the center console near the deck.

00:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home