This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Boring Monday Crap

I have photos from Columbus Day, but being lazy and stuff I have not resized them and uploaded them to my webpage so I can link to them here.

Give me time. Ill get it done. At some point.

When you ask??? Got me. Maybe tomorrow. And then again maybe not.

So you will have to keep checking here daily.

In other news, I am still waiting for it to get cool, so I can pop open my Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale. Which is really a type of barleywine.

And what is barleywine? It is a type of strong ale. It is probably a very old style of beer, although what it is today is not likely what it was a long time ago. However, barleywine as it is known today is a recent invention, apparently not much more than 100 or so years old.

I have 4 bottles in the fridge, waiting for the weather to get cool. And then I can properly enjoy it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I could swear that there's an old folk song that mentions barley wine. But since I've been around since the dawn of time, my brain is toast and I don't remember which one.

17:09  
Blogger Doozie said...

Barley wine ale sounds nasty

05:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home