This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Situation (Not The Yaz Song)

OK what do you do if you find yourself in this situation?

You are riding a beautiful white horse. To your right side is a drop off. On your left there are a bunch of ostriches being chased by a lion. And if this is not enough - in front of you there is a herd of gazelles that will not get out of your way, and behind you is a stampede of other horses.

How do you get yourself out of this highly dangerous situation?

Ill let you mull that one over for a bit.

It is looking more and more like I will not be able to get out for Columbus Day. Not really that big of a deal really - it is a madhouse. Finding a place to launch the boat from would be a pain in the ass anyway. If I can not find a crew tomorrow then oh well. Ill just go out some other day, when the bay is not full of madness and mayhem.

Which by the way, are two of my favorite M words. The rest are foul and unfit for publication on the internet. Yea I know that 99% of the internet is porn, and of the remaining 1% - 99% of that are Nigerian email scams. But lets not sully the internet even more by contaminating the .01% that is not porn or Nigerian email scams with foul M words.

And now, video clips of stupid people doing stupid shit - and paying the price. Stupid is not free. It has a cost. Usually measured in pints of blood and/or a hospital bill.





Oh yea - the answer to the situation is......

GET YOUR DRUNK ASS OFF THE MERRY GO ROUND!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Doozie said...

I have no idea why you would ask such a weird question about white horses.

If I was riding a white horse, I would just stop dead in the tracks and let everything else run over me because riding white horses is weird

08:39  
Blogger Lily Strange said...

Dang it! I was going to say I'd get out my communicator and have Scotty beam me up. But apparently I was just drinking way too much Saurian brandy and probably hitting on Mr. Spock.

01:18  
Blogger Dusty said...

My drunk ass was on a merry-go-round once..

11:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home