This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Frivolous Friday

Well I got a whole lot done!!!

And by "a whole lot" I mean I managed to watch all three movies I just got. I sent them back already. I should get three more Saturday. A documentary about some of the more famous banned cartoons, one is supposed to be a very disturbing foreign film based on a book by the Marquis De Sade (so you know it is going to have some twisted shit in it) , and then the new Indiana Jones movie. Because at least one needs to just be something to watch. And the Marquis De Sade movie might suck.

And now........a video of various drunks falling down, doing stupid things, and failing sobriety tests.



Because it is Friday. And the holidays are almost here. So learn from the video - and don't try to do what you see. Nothing good will come from it.

3 Comments:

Blogger M@ said...

I may be IN that video.

15:42  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

We all could have been in that video.

17:16  
Blogger Unknown said...

I could have been in that video ten or twenty years ago! Five years ago I pretty well stopped drinking due to starting to take Lithium. A sip or two now and then is as hardy as I get these days! And I don't think O'Doul's counts as drinking.
My son does not drink--can't stand the taste and has memories of his grandmother (my ex mother in law) being sloshed during his childhood until he was about eight years old and she got on the wagon. It put a bad taste in his mouth when it comes to alcohol. She wasn't a mean drunk (unless you happened to be her husband) but she got loud and would hug Michael and kiss him on the cheek, and even at four years old he told me he couldn't stand the smell of her breath when she'd been drinking. It's amazing how those kinds of things can stick in a person's subconscious.

08:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home