This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, July 06, 2007

"Special" Day

TLP alerted me that today is in fact the President's birthday. Now believe it or not I do not have much material for this occasion. I could make a joke about them not being able to use regular birthday candles because Bush can not count that high. They will have to use two number candles. But that would be too easy. And it is probably true.

This has to be a hard time for the Bush family. What do you get W? Getting him a kayak is a bad idea. Ed will really get a kick out of this video.



It is just mean to get someone a birthday present that is beyond their mental ability to use. But the Bush family is big on boats. They love boats. Here is Bush Senior docking his triple engine open fisherman.



OK! So now we see the acorn does not fall too far from the oak tree. Of course now that I said this I will probably have difficulties next time I try to dock my boat. But that is a nice boat. running it on the dock like that probably did not cause any damage at all.

But anyway, you might think that a 25mm offshore flare gun and a new boat would be a good birthday present for W. Well think again! Don't want this to happen, do we?



Now this guy is a real winner! Clearly drunk. And stupid. Drunk + stupid is never a good combination. I like the way drunk stupid guy 2 is more worried about his towel than the burning metal that is in the cabin of the boat, possibly setting everything else on fire. You can not put a flare out once it is lit. That is a class D fire - burning metal. It will continue to burn even underwater. Darwin's theories must be flawed. The ancestors of the idiots in this video managed to live long enough to reproduce. There is dumb, there is REALLY DUMB, and then there are the people in the last video.

So yea, birthday shopping for W has to be a bitch. Nothing sharp, nothing too hard, nothing too complex, nothing with an instruction manual that is not all pictures, and so on.

I think that I would just get him something made out of Nerf material.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Do you think a rattle would be too sophisticated a toy for him? Or maybe too dangerous. You never know with guys like W.

01:33  
Blogger TLP said...

Great job! Thanks.

I'd like to give him a long vacation. Maybe a trip to the moon?

06:59  
Blogger Ed said...

Back in the day, the kayak I had (and still do though seldom used) was twice as long and probably four times as heavy. The only way I could do an ender like that guy was to ram the bow of my kayak into a waterfall!

Loved the videos as always.

07:52  
Blogger Daisy said...

Yep, why did that guy get such a tiny kayak? It appears he needs more stability, not maneuverability! What a dummy.

12:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, you've outdown yourself here with birthday ideas for GWush. How do you know that is senior bush in the big boat or did you just make that up? as for the flare gun, those guys were more than drunk they were stoned and high as well. and mildly retarded

12:34  
Blogger Herr Krokodil said...

The Lazy,

I agree with Doozie, Mildly Retarded.

Watching people dock boats is so fun. In the narrows on Indian Rocks Beach there is the Pub restaurant and I like to get a burger, fries and a side of spaghetti and just watch people dock.

20:26  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

CM - I think a rattle is a perfect gift. It will keep him amused for hours at a time.

TLP - I saw a bumper sicker that said "support space exploration - send Bush to the moon". It came out right after his "lets go to Mars" speech. You were not behind that sticker were you?

Ed - I have a Hobie Kayak. With the pedal drive. It is nice. I have never had the problems the moron in the video had.

Daisy - I think those kayaks are for special purposes. I am thinking white water? Someone who is not a total goof would be able to handle that boat very well.

Doozie - supposedly that is G.H. Bush's boat. I have seen that video at a lot of places and they all say the same thing. Docking is always tricky. Accidents can happen to anyone. The flare guy was spun. He was on something. And his brain was not firing on all cylinders.

Krok - I have gotten sort of good at docking. I have learned to maneuver the boat into the wind and/or current. I have more control that way. The first few times I tried to dock it was less than smooth. But I never caused any real damage.

Actionbell - I would keep my birthday under wraps too. That way it would be harder for people like me to make joked about it. The flare guys were scary. They were probably in command of a large and heavy boat that could cause a lot of damage. I kind of hope that flare set the boat on fire.

03:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home