This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Land Crab Friday!

Where does the time go! Friday already.

OR IS IT!?!?! If you have to work on the "weekend" then Friday has a lot less luster. But to be honest, I do not really mind having a work schedule that requires working on the weekends.

Traffic is not as bad. So if 2 of your 5 work days have light or no morning and afternoon rush, that is great. You only have to contend with idiots for 3 days.

Of course you may also have an odd shift. Like you show up at 3 PM and go home at 11 PM. That is a nice shift really. 4 PM - midnight would also work.

But if I could pick any shift what hours would I pick?

9 PM - 5 AM! Oh hell yea. Who needs the sun? All that glowing ball of plasma does is cause skin cancer and wrinkles anyway.

Oh yea, and provide life to the planet. So if I could work out a deal where the sun can provide life to the planet, but I never have to actually see it in action - hey why not. Ill bite.

I could sell my vast collection of sunglasses.

I expect to hear one way or the other from the interview thing I went to this week. I will not hear anything today, but maybe next week. They seemed to really need to bring someone in. Who knows what will come of it however.

If I get the offer, Ill take it. Why not. Ill probably like it. I know Ill at least like the location! Close to the water. In fact, on the water. More or less anyway. Could I get an office overlooking the bay? Probably not. Could I possibly go fishing during lunch? Now that may be a possibility.

But there will be....LAND CRABS!!



Yes, land crabs. Crabs on the land. I saw a bunch of them scurrying about the place when I was there.

I would make it my personal pet project to collect the crabs and return them to the nearby mangrove lined shore. Where they belong.

This one project could very well take up most of the day. But something tells me I would have to work on my land crab project only when there were not more important things to do.

But still, I would not mind at all. In fact it would be fun.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Doozie said...

I've run across a few land crabs in my day but they were smaller than that


good luck with the job

20:48  
Blogger Blank said...

You will be, like, The Catcher in the Rye for crabs.

(Watch out for that Doozie. I heard she has crabs.)

20:57  
Blogger Blank said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

20:57  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Doozie - Land crabs come in different sizes. Some are scary large.

Scarlet - I don't think land crabs need a catcher in the rye. But now that I think about it, I could probably become just as crazy as the catcher in the rye.

01:34  
Blogger Doozie said...

watch out for scarlet blue, she has a penchant for icing people

02:20  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jolly good fun--until one of them got pinchy!

23:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home