This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Tarp


Apparently, I need a new tarp. This happened sometime Tuesday. Monday was when Fay was in my general area. But the conditions Monday were not that bad. The tarp held.

But Tuesday the winds were more constant. There was less rain, but more wind. And I find this. The tarp split in half.

I should have known better. The tarp should have been removed as part of the whole "getting ready for the storm" thing.

Oh well. Chalk it up as a learning experience.

4 Comments:

Blogger M@ said...

Nice boat!

16:35  
Blogger who wouda thunk it?? said...

I knew you shouldn't have called Fay a fake! She came back fer ya!

16:57  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

m@ - I like my power cat more than I like most people.

Thunk - it was a fake hurricane. All the hysteria on local TV - for a rainy day. The windy Tuesday killed the tarp.

02:52  
Blogger Blank said...

I'm glad you only had a fake hurricane.

20:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home